Hi, Someone requested me this tutorial to add profile status update option for registered users as like facebook, I added a tutorial on it using blog system in wapka but it was not up to the mark as said by the user.. So on another request we are adding this tutorial that in our review will be up to the mark and we hope you will like this one.. :)
let's do it now..
01. Login to your account at wapka
02. Goto Admin Mode
03. Add a Single Forum via ES > FORUM > set visibility to admin mode and also et forum ID (Available at the bottom of the forum)
04. Goto Autocontent of your profile page via ES > ADD AUTOCONTENT
05. Now add the following code in top autocontent via ES > WML/xHTML code
Now in above code change XXXXX with forumID in step 3
06. Now goto site where you want to add form for new status update and insert the following code via ES > WML/xHTML code
In above code change XXXXX with forum ID from step 3 and YYY with site ID where you want to redirect after successful post. Please sett visibility to the form for the logged users only via ES > USER > ITEM VISIBILITY
07. Now go and check it out
Please do write your comments and subscribe to our newletters as well as facebook to be updated always..
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes
Request New Tutorials