Hello,, in this tutorial you will learn how to allow visitors to comment on your uploaded files in file manager.. Actually, its not possible yet in wapka but due to high demand I decided to write a tricky tutorial on it, maybe some of you will not like it and some of you will love it..
Lets do our tricky tutorial to design wapka site free..
1. Login to your free wapka account
2. Click Admin Mode
3. Add new simple forum (ES > ADD FORUM > visible to admin mode only..)
4. Click that forum link
5. Remeber the "Forum ID: 12345" (Remember the numeric ID) you will find this at the bottom of the forum..
6. Now goto File Manager (ES > FILE MANAGER) and upload a file, remeber its file ID..
7. Please upload to any directory and remeber its dir ID.. i.e. 77 etc
8. Now goto main page of your site
9. Goto ES > WML/xHTML code > insert the following code..
In above code change XXX with directory ID, see step 7.
Change YYYYY wit forum ID, see step 5
Change ZZZZZ with item ID/File ID, see step 6
Change VVVV with site ID where you want to redirect the user after comment
The ,main drawback of this is that you will have to create forums for every file seperately, maybe in future i maybe able to find the best solution, but thats it for now, please try this and comment if you like it or suggest something!!
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes