How to add sub Pages in one wapka page

Most user requested this tutorial.. Actually they wanted to create or hot more pages in one page like a group etc.. Many senior wapmasters in wapka even can't create this but with my this tutorial you will be able to do this for free.. I don;'t ask for MB's :)

Ok, lets make sub pages in one page at wapka..
First of all you need to create your wapka account
Create your own free wapsite in minutes

After that
- goto Admin Mode
- AD New Page by going to ES > New Page
- Goto the created New Page, suppose site_0
- Add following link via ES > WML ? XHTML CODE >

- Now that you did it, Add 3 WML codes by going to ES > WML/XHTML Code >





- Now goto ES > Users > item Visibility > do following
1. Click link (g c t l p u) for "Displaying subpage 1" wml/xhtml code > Click "[off] URL GET variable" link > in variable field add "get-page", in is field selected "equal to", in than value field leave empty.. > Click Submit Button
2. Click link (g c t l p u) for "Displaying subpage 2" wml/xhtml code > Click "[off] URL GET variable" link > in variable field add "get-page", in is field selected "equal to", in than value field add "2".. > Click Submit Button
3. Click link (g c t l p u) for "Displaying subpage 3" wml/xhtml code > Click "[off] URL GET variable" link > in variable field add "get-page", in is field selected "equal to", in than value field add "3".. > Click Submit Button

After that open your site in user mode and click the links.. :)
You can change "Displaying subpage 1" etc with your own texts and designs..
This way you can also add more sub pages..

Any error or questions? ask below..

::::::::::::::: UPDATE :::::::::

if you wanted to keep session in admin mode.. use the following code



instead of above first code

22 comments:

  1. hiii
    how to create pages like 1 2 3....
    have tag but how to create pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok we will add tutorial about it soon :) Thanks for comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Tutorial Very much.But I can not do this.Also I want this subpaging like Prev | Next and their will be around 10 pages as I want and 5 Subpage /page.Can you help me how I can set this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send me the system by email: Subhahacker@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Can you let us know what you did there and what went wrong?
    2. You can use :paging: tags fot his with %prev% and %next% to add PREV/NEXT, I can add tutorial to do so
    3. You will have to do it manually for each page, I am afraid it will not be automatic..
    4. Sorry, but you can subscribe to our news letters and remain updated with new tutorials always

    ReplyDelete
  6. I merely enjoy this tute! Appreciate sharing countless wonderful tips here most! I really like your skills pertaining to fabrics. The almighty Appreciate it and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is subpage?dont understand any changed.I can see only "subpage 1|subpage 2|subpage 3" link with bellow text
    Displaying Subpage 1
    Displaying Subpage 2
    Displaying Subpage 3
    Don't understand use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls add demo for sub-page tutorial.I am a beginner.Don't understand use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the last part of your code where to keep admin session. after you have put & you suppose to use :admin-hash: only and not :admin-hash-amp:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls I hav try to create sub pages but wen I create it it display image or any other real pages that I have b4 pls help

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://fixankmatka.wapka.mobihttp://fixankmatka.wapka.mobi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boss,i need a code that can display my music content title on my home page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boss,i need a code that can display my music content title on my home page

    ReplyDelete
  14. No.1 Wapka Coding Site-http://www.wapkacode.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant a add items to the sub pages
    please help

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Boss !
    I was worry about creating sub pages You solved my problem.
    again thanks very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need help Pls, my want to make my wapka sitw Games site and I want the design to be like Apkpure.com someone help Pls.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Appsgetter, If you wanna make site like Apkpure.com then better use Blogger or Wordpress

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to add comments and suggestion about the tutoiral. Please note that, we do not allow misuse and if you have any questions write briefly so that our moderators can understand your message and reply as early as possible.