This will add more functionality to our wapka site and allow anyone to search for users. This tutorial also don't need any skills, just read us step by step and here you go :)
- login to your free wapka account
- Goto Admin Mode
- Add New Page via ES > NEW PAGE, after that open it
- Now add the following code via ES > WML/xHTML code
- The above code will create form where user will enter the keywords to search.. now we will create :userstats: tags to display our result on the basis of user entered keywords..
- Goto ES > WML/xHTML > Add the following code..
- The above simple code will display message "User not found" if no matches with keywords and if any user name matched with entered keyword, then his name will be displayed with link to profile..
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes
Request New Tutorials