This look will be awesome for your PC version of wapka site.. Instead of long flat page, it will make site in the center of the window, lets do it..
- Login to your wapka account
- Goto ES > WAP2 > Classes Settings > Click EDIT STYLE SHEET FILE link > Insert the following code in text area and press edit button >
- in above code, we used following CSS attributes
- We set max-length to 600px, you can set other too like 800px, 400px etc, all depends to you, how much wide you wanted to set your site..
- We set top margin to 0 because we doesn't want any space between top of browser and our site body..
- WE set left and right margins to 'auto' because we want our site in center of the screen, thats what our purpose of the tutorial is so please don't change it..
- We set bottom margin to '1px' (This is the gape between bottom of browser and our last item on site).. You can increase or decrease it as you like.
- At the end we used padding property, it will set our items 2px away from the corners of page
- Thats it, goto your Homepage
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes
Request New Tutorials