Follow these steps to password protect your data in wapka..
- Login to your free wapka account
- Goto Admin Mode
- Add new page via ES > NEW PAGE
- Now add the following code via ES > WML/xHTML code
- Now via ES > WML/xHTML code add the following code
- Goto ES > Users > Item Visibility
- Now select the second code that we have added in step 5 and click on g c t l p u link
- In the next page you will find 6 options, click URL GET variable this will open new page
- In the page you will see following (Displayed in picture below)
- Now in variable field write get-password and from is field select the [=] is equal, after this in then value write the password text that you want to use for users, like mango and orange or complex one like e4z32s etc, in my example I will write mypass
- Now goto the page and check it in user mode whether it worked or not.
- If you like to hide the form if user has entered the correct password then you can set item visibility for the item that we have created in step 4, just change than value to empty and thats it..
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes
Request New Tutorials