Just follow these steps and you will be the winner :)
- Login to your wapka account..
- Goto Admin Mode
- Goto ES > GLOBAL SETTINGS > Private messages / Friends / POP-UP messages > and enable private messages function by making the first checkbox and pressing the SET button at bottom
- Goto ES > USERS > Welcome Messages
- In the next page you will find three fields, explained below each and every one
- First field is there to set the sender name, you can set own name, or ADMINISTRATOR or System etc.. Whatever you want you can set here..
- Next field is Message Subject, you can set here the subject of message like Welcome to our site etc..
- The last field is Text of Message, In this you can set you welcome text.. Something like Welcome to our site User, in this you have another option to include username as well for this you can use %user% variable.. i.e. Hello and welcome to our site %user%
- Now press the SET button, this will save your welcome message for new users, you can always modify it as you like..
- There is also an option to enable or disable the welcome message function.. At the top of page you will find checkbox to enable or disable this feature, after modification press the SET button..
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes
Request New Tutorials