Tricks to Disable Bottom Advertisement in Wapka

Hi, in this tutorial I will show you how to disable the bottom advertisement in wapka, you should read this if you want your site best..

You can easily disable the bottom link with my trick and can make your site best for visitors.. :)
Do you have friends and family members?? Why not refer them to wapka, so that they can create free website and you get your reward to bringing them.. You can reffer new users to wapka via the short link http://ref.SITE-NAME-HERE.wapka.mobi Change SITE-NAME-HERE with your wapka login.. What you will get by doing this? The answer is very simple, you get rewards for doing this in wapka.. :)
You get your bottom ad waved off from your site for each visit on your referred site.. How? Let me explain it with an example..
You referred two members, now each member create 200 pages each, 1000 visitors visit the referred sites, so that means your 1000 visits to your site will be without bottom ads or in other words the 1000 times your bottom ads will not be displayed..
That way for every visitor on referred site your one page will be without ads for the day..

This is very official and little trick to disable the bottom advertisement from wapka sites.. Please don't spam or your site will be banned for breaking TOS.. Enjoy and comment if you like this article.. :)
Join our facebook page
Create your own free wapsite in minutes
Request New Tutorials

16 comments:

  1. How can i add chatboat system on my wapka site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend,please help me.I am new in wapka.I created a site but i dont know about advertising in it.I registered on admob and buzzcity,and now what i do?I dont know,plz tell how to place ads amd earn money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1@ I will think about it..
    2@ I have planned to write tutorial about the buzcity, please stay tuned.. You need to register ion buzzcity.com and then use your PARTNER ID in wapka via ES > ADVERTISEMENT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. another way to disable bottom ads is tag placed at the very bottom. but it.s illegaly and your site will get banned... use it only if you create a site just for you and your friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. N0$CRIPT TAG. blogger doesn.t accept to write thiS tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz reply. I'm new

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I add page breaks in my site? Also how to add the new contents in top of the site and old in next page? Please help

    ReplyDelete
  8. codes on how i can put adverts on the right or left side of my wapka site...please

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tell esily Mail me jaydip5233@gmail.com 4 know disable bottom adv code...

    ReplyDelete
  11. remove bottom ads without any referels. visit

    http://kuttyskynet.blogspot.in/2014/08/how-to-disable-bottom-ads-in-wapka_11.html

    just copy and paste code to your site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to wapka bottom ads remove.. tell me step by step ..pls

      Delete
  12. Download latest unlimited files here and collect your free exam expo,all network free browsing cheats,funny pix download,Latest news now @ www.Gurusporter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is not containg the content for which I was looking. Go to my site asktoasad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to add comments and suggestion about the tutoiral. Please note that, we do not allow misuse and if you have any questions write briefly so that our moderators can understand your message and reply as early as possible.